

Life has been a whirlwind lately in the past two weeks we have remodeled our bathroom, had many guests, Gwynn's big 3rd Birthday bash, Payton's 9 month celebration, fraud on our accounts, I started my process at getting into grad school, training for a marathon, Charlie almost got the unimog to start and a dinner party! Oh... and Gwynn gave me a little hair cut...or trim!
Gwynn's 3rd birthday was great! We had her birthday party at the Portland Children's Museum and all the kiddos had a blast. It was really great we had a little room where all the kids could have a snack and then they were free to play all day or until a melt down before a nap. Gwynn was spoiled rotten as usual and had a blast. She was so happy and excited to have her birthday at Bob the Builders as she refers to the Museum. She also got a Bob the Builder t shirt she wears almost every day with a skirt of course.

Payton and Gwynn both also had there doctors appointments. They both are developing at record breaking speed. The doctor did some pretty cool development tests on them both. The both are also growing well. Gwynn is finally out of the 25Th percent for weight and height and is now considered average for both weight and height. Payton is of course a big guy to us but he is about average also. Gwynn and Payton both had shots too. Gwynn didn't cry and wanted to watch her arm as she got her shots. Payton on the other hand screamed bloody murder and hated Charlie and I for about five minutes!


AFTER:
Gwynn's 3rd birthday was great! We had her birthday party at the Portland Children's Museum and all the kiddos had a blast. It was really great we had a little room where all the kids could have a snack and then they were free to play all day or until a melt down before a nap. Gwynn was spoiled rotten as usual and had a blast. She was so happy and excited to have her birthday at Bob the Builders as she refers to the Museum. She also got a Bob the Builder t shirt she wears almost every day with a skirt of course.

Payton and Gwynn both also had there doctors appointments. They both are developing at record breaking speed. The doctor did some pretty cool development tests on them both. The both are also growing well. Gwynn is finally out of the 25Th percent for weight and height and is now considered average for both weight and height. Payton is of course a big guy to us but he is about average also. Gwynn and Payton both had shots too. Gwynn didn't cry and wanted to watch her arm as she got her shots. Payton on the other hand screamed bloody murder and hated Charlie and I for about five minutes!
We also remodeled our bathroom and it looks amazing! Charlie worked very hard and I am so impressed with all his talents in this department. It's truly amazing how well everything came together.


BEFORE:


BEFORE:


AFTER:
As usually life is busy but very good. Charlie is super busy at work working six two seven days a week. I continue to do makeup a bit on the weekends and watch little Cami two days a week. Gwynn is loving dance and doing wonderful. Payton is so busy speeding through the house getting into everything and anything he can. He and Gwynn have an energy level that increases with each month. Gwynn and Payton have also started to play together at times. Its so cute and melts my heart when Gwynn taps him on the head and talks gently to her little brother.

And on a side note...Gwynn has really been into giving mommy piggy tails lately. Yesterday she was giving me piggy tails and I felt a tug and it actually hurt. I said" aah"..and Charlie looks up and says... "she just cut your hair. " I looked down and she had cut about half an inch out of the back of my hair. All I could do was laugh! She then said "its OK mommy, its OK!" and rubbed my face!

And on a side note...Gwynn has really been into giving mommy piggy tails lately. Yesterday she was giving me piggy tails and I felt a tug and it actually hurt. I said" aah"..and Charlie looks up and says... "she just cut your hair. " I looked down and she had cut about half an inch out of the back of my hair. All I could do was laugh! She then said "its OK mommy, its OK!" and rubbed my face!
1 comment:
grandma sherry, says thank-you, i love hearing the stories of your family, great pictures. ill never forget the 1st time i put charlies boots on that grandma gave him, he stood up and fell over on his nose,HAHAHA i laughed till i cried, of course! great b-day pictures, pretty picture of you and qwynn. your bathroom is great, good job charlie. loveya mom
Post a Comment