Payton can crawl!!
Gwynn& Cami in there matching P.J.'s after a bath! 
Gwynn likes to do Payton's hair for him!

Gwynn & Aunt Sarah on our walk to the park.

Making Valentines Day cards and treats! Gwynn had a blast but had a hard time not eating all the treats!
Payton started crawling yesterday!!!! All day today he was pulling himself up on all the furniture. He had lots of spills. I swear he is trying to walk!!! I will catch him pull himself up on the side of the couch and next thing I hear is a thud and he is lay ed out flat on the floor! He thinks crawling is pretty cool! Today I was in the hall and her crawled to see what I was up to..he had a big grin on his face.... as if he was really proud.

Making Valentines Day cards and treats! Gwynn had a blast but had a hard time not eating all the treats!
Payton started crawling yesterday!!!! All day today he was pulling himself up on all the furniture. He had lots of spills. I swear he is trying to walk!!! I will catch him pull himself up on the side of the couch and next thing I hear is a thud and he is lay ed out flat on the floor! He thinks crawling is pretty cool! Today I was in the hall and her crawled to see what I was up to..he had a big grin on his face.... as if he was really proud.Gwynn had dance today and Cami came to play yesterday. It has been amazing to watch Gwynn change over the past couple months. Gwynn is officially potty trained and her vocabulary is astounding. Gwynn and Cami play so well together and really enjoy there play dates each week. Gwynn is talking a mile a minute and has so much energy. She is doing very well in dance most days...today she was to busy checking out her pig tails in the mirror with her hands on her hips. She is such a good combination of sugar and spice...or should I say spicy!
Last weekend we had the opportunity to visit will all the girls..Libby, Sarah and Rachel. Gwynn and Payton both got spoiled with attention and had fun going to the park and playing at Libby an Brian's house. Gwynn was so tired she feel asleep on the living room floor. On Saturday Rachel, Charlie, Brian and Colton worked on the basement. The girls and I spent time with the little ones. Gwynn had a blast going to the park and eating all her favorite food! I told her it was a special treat to go to Libby & Brians and get spoiled with tasty treats. It was so nice to have Libby and Sarah give the kiddos some extra love while everyone else worked.
1 comment:
grandma sherry says: boy tiff you better stay on your toes now, thats when you will see he can climb anything. nothing will be safe, thats how charlie was. loveya
Post a Comment