
Charlie and I had a great time this Saturday celebrating our anniversary. We went to happy hour and a movie. Grandma Sherry came over and cuddled the two little ones. It was great to go out and have an adult evening. The kids were great for Grandma and we had a blast.

On Sunday Carter turned five so we celebrated his birthday at the pump it up in
Tigard.
Gwynn had a great time with all the boys.
Gwynn was the only girl with five little boys. We then went back to the Ellis home for pizza, cake and presents.
Gwynn played hot wheels and checked out Carters new hot wheels bike with flames.
Bri also made
Gwynn a cute little
goodies bag with all her favorite items.
Gwynn had so much fun she was ready for a nap as soon as we came home.

Payton is a water baby just like his big sister...he gets so excited before and after the bath...I think this picture pretty much sums up how much he loves his bath time!
Gwynn is
defiantly my mini me..if I clean she cleans. She loves all things
girly but has a tough side and isn't afraid to try new things. I love to watch her daily growing she is t
uring into a beautiful little person.

My best friend
Bri and I last weekend at the cocktail party. It was fun but Charlie and I didn't stay long we wanted to get back to our two sick little ones asap. It was fun to have a glass of wine and chat with some friends.
MacDonald's-Charlie,Tiffany,Gwynn & baby number two!
1 comment:
Love the pictures in the last few posts. Those silly kiddoes are getting so big so fast! I'm going to have to tell them to stop growing and quit looks so darn cute! I'm sure sweetpea is going to love her play dates with her super cool cousins! Hope to see you guys soon!
PS-penny you better hurry and get your sleep over in with uncle brian befor the litte miss arrives! :)
Post a Comment