The Zoo lights were so much fun!
Baking Daddy's cake!
Some of the many pretty lights at the Zoo.

The snow on our street.

Gwynn decorating chirstmas cookies with mom!
I love snow!
I love food!!!
Gwynn decorated Charlie's birthday cake too! ....can you tell!
Charlie, Gwynn & Payton enjoying the cake.

Baking cookies...Gwynn ate so much frosting I thought she would be sick for sure!
Enjoying the Sherwood Christmas parade with hot coco.

Payton & Daddy enjoying the parade fun too.
Baking Charlie's birthday cake...once again she ate so much I thought she would be sick.
I have a cookie so I am ready for the snow in my spicy new snow pants.
Placing the star at the top of the tree.

High five santa!
The past week and weekend have been a fun! We have been doing all kinds of festive activities, baking sugar cookies, making cards and getting the house ready. We have had a lot of snow and fun. On Friday Charlie had his work party that was really fun. It was nice to socialize with all the Walsh employees. We are truly blessed that Charlie works for such a great company.
Enjoying the Sherwood Christmas parade with hot coco.
Payton & Daddy enjoying the parade fun too.
Baking Charlie's birthday cake...once again she ate so much I thought she would be sick.
I have a cookie so I am ready for the snow in my spicy new snow pants.
Placing the star at the top of the tree.
High five santa!

The past week and weekend have been a fun! We have been doing all kinds of festive activities, baking sugar cookies, making cards and getting the house ready. We have had a lot of snow and fun. On Friday Charlie had his work party that was really fun. It was nice to socialize with all the Walsh employees. We are truly blessed that Charlie works for such a great company.
Saturday I worked in the afternoon and then we went to Zoo lights with Grandma, Grandpa and the Ellis family. Zoo lights was amazing and Gwynn and Payton had a great time checking out all the lights. It will defiantly be a family tradition. We also celebrated Charlies birthday with Pizza at the California Pizza Kitchen.
On Sunday Charlie turned 28! We made him some healthy breakfast (he had his check up and has slightly high cholesterol so were all on a diet) and he opened gifts. We then did a bit of shopping and then came home for dinner and birthday cake that Gwynn made.
On Monday Charlie stayed home from work and he and Gwynn did some sledding and had fun around the house. Yesterday I drove for the first time in the snow and did a great job! I took Gwynn to dance unfortunately once we got there is was cancelled! She was bummed so we went to the gym so she could play with some little ones and then to McDonald's that was packed due to all the snow. Gwynn ended up having a blast. Today was a cozy home day. I played a lot with the kids made a roast and just played house. We are getting ready for a weekend of Christmas fun with the family and then aunt Brook flys in on Monday (her birthday)!
1 comment:
Love the new pics!!! I don't think those little munchkin's could get any cuter! Looks like you guys are having a great time enjoying the winter weather!!! Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend!
Post a Comment