
Gwynn has been keeping us very well entertained this past week. On Friday when I put Gwynn down for her nap it was very quite and then all the sudden she started yelling and screaming from her room...GET OUT, NO, NO, STOP, OUT WITH YOU!!! I ran in thinking someone had climbed into her bedroom window and was hurting her to find her yelling. It took me a moment to realize what or who rather she was yelling at. Gwynn was yelling at the fly in her room. A couple weeks ago we watched Charlottes web and ever since she has been very into talking with all the insects that fly into our home...well mostly she just yells at them.

Gwynn also has been extremly in love with her brother. She copies every single thing I do to care for him. She gets him diapers and wipes she also tries to change his diaper by herself if I turn around. She loves to help me with his bath and getting him dressed. She also informs me when ever he starts to cry by shouting... "oh no Payton sad or Payton is hungry". She trys to undress me to help feed him faster then proceeds to climb all over me while I am feeding him to make sure I am doing a good job and then burps him with me. If I ever put him down Gwynn runs into his room gets a great big armful of toys and brings them to Payton and shakes them in his face. I am so amazed at how incredibly much this little one loves her new brother. It really makes my day.

I am also proud to announce Payton is doing much better since I haven't been eating dairy. He is turning into a mellow baby much like Gwynn with one exception....He definanltly prefers Mom over anyone else. He has been waking up once sometimes twice a night. We are all figuring him out and loving it. He also has started smiling on a daily basis... love it!

Gwynn also has been extremly in love with her brother. She copies every single thing I do to care for him. She gets him diapers and wipes she also tries to change his diaper by herself if I turn around. She loves to help me with his bath and getting him dressed. She also informs me when ever he starts to cry by shouting... "oh no Payton sad or Payton is hungry". She trys to undress me to help feed him faster then proceeds to climb all over me while I am feeding him to make sure I am doing a good job and then burps him with me. If I ever put him down Gwynn runs into his room gets a great big armful of toys and brings them to Payton and shakes them in his face. I am so amazed at how incredibly much this little one loves her new brother. It really makes my day.

I am also proud to announce Payton is doing much better since I haven't been eating dairy. He is turning into a mellow baby much like Gwynn with one exception....He definanltly prefers Mom over anyone else. He has been waking up once sometimes twice a night. We are all figuring him out and loving it. He also has started smiling on a daily basis... love it!

2 comments:
Love the new pics of the kids! I'm glad to hear that Payton is feeling better with no dairy! The story of penny and the fly is hilarious, what a silly girl she is! Hope to see you guys soon!
love reading the new thing the kids are doing and the pictures are great. love ya all!! grandma sherry
Post a Comment